Spica Hydraulics screw-in hydraulic cartridge valves features a unique, two piece, floating construction. This design allows working parts in the cartridge to freely move in relation to the fixed position of the cartridge in its cavity, thus producing a high level of performance and a high degree of reliability.
Sun's floating style cartridge provide a myriad of benefits to the user :
• Reliable operation when installed in a cavity manufactured with Sun cavity tools.
• Reliable operation at high pressure.
• Superior cartridge retention in severe duty applications.
• Higher capacities relative to physical size.
• Low internal leakage rates.
• Smaller manifolds.